Michael Greenberg was born and raised in South Florida. After earning his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida, Mr. Greenberg returned to South Florida to begin his legal career at Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad College of Law. While in school, he was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, and received the Book Award in Trial Advocacy. Mr. Greenberg was also a recurring member of the Dean’s List, and a law clerk at the law firm of Shevlin & Atkins and Aldridge Pite, LLP.
Mr. Greenberg focuses his practice on helping individuals and businesses involved in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, including, landlord/tenant disputes, business litigation, and mortgage foreclosure defense. Prior to joining the Davidoff Law, Mr. Greenberg worked as an associate attorney for a boutique law firm where he gained invaluable litigation experience in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Greenberg is a member of the Florida Bar’s Young Lawyer Division, the Florida Manufactured Housing Association, Inc., and the Young Lawyers Section of the Dade County Bar Association where he serves as a member of the Judicial Outreach committee. He also serves on the Executive Board of the Network of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation and is the co-chair of the Ben Gurion Society.
- Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
Honors & Awards
- Book Award – 2012 Trial Advocacy
- Dean’s List
- Provided Legal Commentary on WSVN Channel 7’s “Help Me Howard”
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State of Florida
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court District of Colorado
- Florida Bar – Member of the Young Lawyers Division
- Young Lawyers Section of the Dade County Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Manufactured Housing Association, Inc.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 2010-2013
- B.A., University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, 2006-2010